|Candidate of Economic Sciences,
Assistant of the Department of Management and Business Administration
In 2011 – graduated with honors from the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas with the qualification of manager-economist in the specialty “Management of Organizations”. She has experience as a economist at the Ivano-Frankivsk Ambulance Station and as an assistant at the Department of Social Medicine and Health Organization of Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University.
In 2016– defended of dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences in the specialty 08.00.04 – Economics and Management of Enterprises (by economic activity). Candidate’s dissertation topic: “Diversification of activities of agricultural enterprises”.
Since 2017 – working at the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University as an assistant of the Department of Management and Business Administration.
- Horohotska N.I. Analysis of activity of agricultural enterprises of Ivano-Frankivsk region: organizational and managerial aspects / N.I. Horogotska, R.D. Yakubov // Accounting and analytical support of economic activity: Monograph / ed. IF Balaniuk, NI Pilipov, VM Yakubov. – Ivano-Frankivsk: Folioant Printing House Publishing House, 2014. – 293 p.
- Horohotska N.I. Organic production as a promising direction of diversification processes of agricultural enterprises of Ukraine / N.I. Horohotska, V.M. Yakubov, // National Economy Development: Methodology and Practice: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, April 15-16, 2014, held at the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ivano-Frankivsk. – Ternopil: Step, – 2014 – P. 65-66.
- Horohotska N.I. Economic essence and role of diversification processes in ensuring the development of agricultural enterprises / N.I. Horohotska // Sustainable development of the economy. – 2013. – № 5 – P. 143-151.
- Horohotska N.I. Stages of implementation of diversification processes in agricultural enterprises / N.I. Horohotska // Efficiency of functioning of agricultural enterprises / Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference (May 23-28, 2013). – Lviv: LNAU, 2013. – P. 37.
- Horohotska N.I. Classification of diversification processes of agricultural enterprises / N.I. Horohotska // Bulletin of Kharkiv National Agrarian University. VV Dokuchaev. Avg. : Economic Sciences. – 2014. – № 6. – P. 224-235.
- Horohotska N.I. Prerequisites for the introduction of diversification processes in the activities of agricultural enterprises / N.I. Horohotska // Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference PROSPECTIVE INNOVATIONS IN SCIENCE, EDUCATION, PRODUCTION AND TRANSPORT ‘2014 / Collection of scientific works SWorld. – Issue 4 (37). Volume 23. – Ivanovo: MARKOVA AD, 2014 – Art. 67-70 Electronic resource: http://www.sworld.com.ua/index.php/en/economy-414/business-economics-and- production-management-414 / 24227- 414-686
- Horohotska N.I. Prospects for the development of organic production by agricultural enterprises in Ivano-Frankivsk region [Electronic resource] / N.I. Horohotska // Effective Economics. – 2016. – № 5. – Mode of access to the resource: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=4992&p=1.
- Horohotska N.I. The role of diversification processes in the development of agricultural enterprises / N.I. Horohotska // Actual problems of development of economic entities in the conditions of informatization and globalization of economy: Proceedings of the All-Ukrainian scientific-practical Internet conference, April 16-17, Ivano-Frankivsk. – Ternopil: Step, – 2013 – P. 137.
- Horohotska N.I. Evaluation of diversification processes by agricultural enterprises in Ivano-Frankivsk region / N.I. Horohotska // Innovative Economics. – 2015. – № 3. – P. 144-150.
- Horohotska N.I. The managerial model of ensuring the development of agricultural enterprises by implementing diversification processes / Yakubov V.M, Horohotska N.I, Yakubov R.D // Current problems of economy. – 2015. – № 8. – P. 58-65.
Teaching:«Business planning of projects», «Basics of administration in business»
Knowledge of foreign languages: English, Russian.
Scientific interests: business planning, project management, innovative approaches of management system in the modern business environment.
Прикарпатський національний університет імені Василя Стефаника