|Crandidate of Economic Sciences,
In 2005 she graduated with honors from Ivano-Frankivsk Commercial Technical School with a major in Accounting.
In 2008 she graduated with honors from Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University and received a master’s degree with the qualification of economist-accountant, teacher of economics with a specialty «Accounting and Auditing».
In 2011, she entered postgraduate studies with a break from production in the specialty 08.00.09 – Accounting, analysis and audit (by type of economic activity). In 2013, she successfully defended her dissertation for a Candidate of Economic Sciences degree. Theme of the dissertation research: «Management accounting of expenses in the budgeting system at oil refineries».
Since 2018 he has been working at the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University at the Department of Management and Business Administration, organizer and trainer of the First School of New Generation Managers and a trainer of the School of Business and Management.
Author of more than 50 works of scientific and more than 20 educational and methodical character.
Scientific interests: problems of accounting and analytical support for the management of business entities.
Author of over 50 scientific and 20 methodological publications.
Languages: Ukrainian – mother tongue; English – Intermediate (B1-B2); German, Polish and Spanish – Elementary level (A1-A2).
Platforms: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook; Visio, Project. Cloud Services: Google Drive, Bitrix24, Trello, Crello, Canva, Prezi, Piktochart, Stripo, MindMeister, easel.ly, Venngage, lpgenerator, Draw.io.
- The charter of the University of King Danylo University for conscientious work and significant contribution to the development of science and higher education at the University (2015).
2. The charter of the University of King Danylo University for conscientious work and significant contribution to the development of science and higher education at the University (2017).
- Piatnychuk I. D. Сonceptual approach to construction of accounting and information provision of social responsibility for business enterprises through the prism of the business partnership system / I. D. Piatnychuk N. I. Pylypiv, Yu. V. Maksymiv // Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice. – 2018. – № 27. – pp. 201-211. (Web of Science)
- Piatnychuk I. Accounting support organizing in the system of work partnerships among commercial banks / Y. Maksymiv, N. Pylypiv, І. Piatnychuk, M. Pylypiv // Perspektives – Journal on economic issues: International School of Management Slovakiya. – 2017. – Vol. 1. – Issue 3. – pp. 136-146.
- Piatnychuk I. Modern aspects of organizing informational-accounting and provision of system of work partnership among commercial banks / N. Pylypiv, I. Piatnychuk // London Review of Education and Science, 2015. – № 2(18). – Vol. VII. – «Imperial College Press», 2015. – pp. 287-294.
- Piatnychuk I.D. Current state and prospects of development of oil refining industry in Ukraine / N.I. Pylypiv, I.D. Piatnychuk // Current problems of development of regional economy: scientific collection. – Ivano-Frankivsk: View of the Carpathians. nat. to them. V. Stefanik, 2011. – Vol. 7. – P. 113-120. (Index Copernicus International)
- Piatnychuk I.D. Organization of management accounting of expenses in the conditions of application of budgeting system software [Electronic resource] / I.D. Piatnychuk // Effective economy. – 2012. – № 12. – Journal access mode: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua. (Copernicus International Index).
- Piatnychuk I.D. Formation of a modern conceptual approach to the definition of the concept of «budgeting system» [Electronic resource] / I.D. Piatnychuk // Effective economy. – 2013. – № 11. – Journal access mode: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua. (Copernicus International Index).
- Piatnychuk I.D. Categorical apparatus and tools of the budgeting system / I.D. Piatnychuk // The Scientific and Information Bulletin of Ivano-Frankivsk University of King Danylo Halytsky. – 2014. – Vol. 9. – P. 241-248.
- Piatnychuk I.D. Systematization of approaches to determining the principles and methods of budgeting / I.D. Piatnychuk // Scientific and Information Bulletin of the King Danylo Halytskyi University of Law of Ivano-Frankivsk. – 2015. – Vol. 12. – P. 228-236.
- Piatnychuk I.D. Accounting and information support of management of activity of wood processing enterprises for the production of solid biofuels / N.I. Pylypiv, I.D. Piatnychuk, M.M. Markiv // Actual problems of development of regional economy: scientific collection. – Ivano-Frankivsk: View of the Carpathians. nat. to them. V. Stefanik. – 2016. – Vol. 12. – P. 185-193. (Copernicus International Index).
- Socio-economic development of the region: current realities and perspectives: Monograph / Ed. N.I. Pilipov, V.V. Stefinina. – Ivano-Frankivsk: Publisher of TALIA, 2017. – 435 p. (personal contribution of the author of the section «Conceptual approach to the construction of organizational models of management accounting in wood processing enterprises for the production of solid biofuels»).
Has the experience of working as a financial consultant for small and medium business in the banking sector and dispatcher of the Dean of the Faculty of Economics of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
From 2013 to 2018 – Associate Professor of Accounting and Taxation of the King Danylo University.
Since 2018 has been working at the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University at the Department of Management and Business Administration, organizer and trainer of the First School of New Generation Managers and Coach of the School of Business and Management.
Courses taught by: Business Analytics in Management, Project Manager for Administrators, Management Analytics, Training Course «Business Analytics and Business Process Modeling». Supervises master’s and bachelor’s works.
Scientific interests: public administration, analytical support of the management system.
Online libraries: Google scholar; ORCID; NBUV Abstract Database.
Advanced training, internships:
- Participation in the Erasmus+ program:
– Youth in Action: 2nd EUSDR Platform Meeting: «Learning Pathways to Social Cohesion. Synergies between formal and non formal learning», 18-19.05.2016 (Vienna, Austria);
– 12th Economic Forum of Young Leaders, 05-07.09.2017 (NOWY SĄCZ – KRYNICA ZDRÓJ, Republic of Poland).
- Graduates of the course «Practical Business Planning for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses», the Ukrainian-Canadian Business Center SBEDIF.
- Graduated from the topic «Methodology of teaching economic disciplines» in the period from 27.11.2017 to 15.12.2017 in the amount of 108 hours (Mitorganisator Senior Experten Service Stiftungder Deutschen Wirtschaft für international Zusammenarbeit GmbH).
- Participation in the international seminar-training «How to easily study the economy», 04.12.2017.
- Successfully completed courses:
– English courses «First Kyiv Foreign Language Courses», 2016;
– Don Quixote Spanish Courses 2017;
– «Modern project management – the art of violation of rules» / platform of open online courses Prometheus, 11.06.2017;
– «Critical thinking for educators» / platform of open online courses Prometheus, 05.12.2017;
– «Development and implementation of community development projects» / Prometheus online platform, 2018;
– «Data Visualization» / Prometheus open source online platform, July 2018;
– «Digital Communications in the Global Space» / Prometheus open online platform, August 2018;
– «Communication tools for building a reputation» / Prometheus open source online platform, August 2018;
– «Project Approach to the Activities of a Modern Educational Institution» / Central European Academy Studies and Certifications (CEASC), January-February 2019
- Successfully trained and passed exam in:
– Google Digital Workshop «Digital Marketing Fundamentals», 23.02.2019.
– «Digital Skills: Web Analytics» / Future learn, 01.09.2019 р.
7. Has completed training on gender equality and gender-oriented budgeting for 12 hours. / Gender Budgeting in Ukraine Project, May 2019