|Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor,
Head of the Department of Management and Business Administration
In 2003 she graduated from Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian University, obtaining qualification of “Accountant-Economist”, specialty “Accounting and Auditing”.
After graduation she worked as an accountant at OJSC “Ivano-Frankivsk Forestry Complex” and later entered postgraduate program.
Since 2005 she has been working at Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
In 2008 she defended her thesis on specialty 08.00.04 – Economics and Management of Enterprises (by types of economic activity), on the topic “Improvement of the branch structure of production in agricultural enterprises”.
In 2011, she became Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and Auditing.
- Zhuk О. I.. Model of balanced agricultural development of a region through sustainable use of biomass energy potential / V. Yakubiv, O.Zhuk, I. Prodanova // Науковий журнал “Економічний часопис – XXI”. – 2014. – № 3-4(1). – С. 86-89
- Reforming taxation system under conditions of European integration / О. I. Zhuk // Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University Vol. 4, No. 3-4 (2017), Р. 82-88
- Zhuk О. I. TAX CONTROL IN THE SYSTEM OF TAXES ADMINISTRATION / О. I. Zhuk // Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University Vol. 5, No. 3-4 (2018), Р. 50-56
She is the author of more than 30 educational-methodical works among which methodical recommendations for studying disciplines, writing course and diploma papers and methodical recommendations for pre-diploma practice.
She supervises master’s thesis and prepares students for participation in scientific conferences.
Disciplines: financial management, business tax administration, business finance in business structures.
The scientific work includes more than 80 publications of scientific and educational character.
Among them there are 4 collective monographs, 30 articles in professional editions, including 1 in Scopus database, 30 conference abstracts.
She was a participant in the research project “Development of Sniatyn Investment Passport” (2014).
Participant in the development of the Comprehensive Perspective Program for Agroindustrial Complex and Rural Development of Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast in 2005-2010 and until 2015
Co-author of the Ivano-Frankivsk Investment Development Program (2015).
Researcher of the state budget program “Economic and legal mechanism of state policy of development of the market of solid biofuels of Ukraine” (2018)
Scientific interests: features of tax administration in business structures, innovative approaches to managing financial and economic activity of economic entities.
- Financial literacy training conducted by OVB representatives in Ukraine (2013).
- Training “E-governance”, conducted by the Consulting Training Center “Entrepreneurship Support” (2013).
- Training course “Sailing Enterprise 7.40” module “Management and Marketing” with the right to teach (2016).
- Prometheus Online Finance Course (2018).
- Online course “Entrepreneurship. Own Business in Ukraine” Prometheus open-source online training platform (2018).
- The Creative Thinking Online Course. BYM ONLINE courses (2019).
- Prometheus Online Thinking for Innovation online course (2019).
In 2018, she received the award of the Ivano-Frankivsk Regional State Administration of the Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Council for “Excellence in Science and Education”.