|Candidate of Economic Sciences,
Assistant of the Department of Management and Business Administration
In 2011 – graduated with honors from the Ivano-Frankivsk State College of Technology and Business with the qualification of Operator in Finance and Credit in the specialty “Finance and Credit”.
In 2014 – graduated with honors from Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University with the qualification of Master’s Degree in Accounting and Auditing, Economics Lecturer in the specialty “Accounting and Auditing”.
Since 2017 she has been working as a Business Coach at the School of Business and Management.
Since 2018 she has been working at Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University as an assistant of the Department of Management and Business Administration. She has experience as a manager at one of the establishments of the Pizza Plus Group network (5 years of experience in the restaurant business).
In 2019 – defended dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences in the specialty 08.00.04 – Economics and Management of Enterprises (by economic activity). Candidate’s dissertation topic: “Mechanism for the formation and implementation of a strategy for the development of agricultural enterprises”.
Foreign languages: English, Polish, Russian.
Scientific interests: development of strategic management system in the modern business environment, improvement of the mechanism of formation and implementation of development strategy, development of measures to increase the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises.
- Yakubiv V. and Boryshkevych I. Problems and Prospects of Improvement of the Simplified Taxation System in Ukraine // Actual problems of development of economy of the region. 2014. Vol. 10 (2). P. 15-22.
- Boryshkevych I. Theoretical Approaches to Understanding the Nature of the Strategy of Agricultural Enterprises // Innovative Economics. 2016. № 9-10. P. 88-92.
- Yakubiv V. and Boryshkevych I. A Strategic Set as an Essential Tool for the Development of Agricultural Enterprises // Problems of Economy. 2017, No. 1, P. 284-289.
- Boryshkevych I. Strategic Directions of Ensuring Competitiveness of Agricultural Enterprises // Bulletin of Ivan Ogienko Kamyanets-Podilskyi National University. 2017. Vol. 12, Volume 1. P. 6-12.
- Boryshkevych I. The Development Strategy Formulation for Agricultural Enterprises // Perspectives – Journal on Economic Issues. 2017. Vol. 6. P. 85-91.
- Boryshkevych I. Strategic Management at Agricultural Enterprises as an Essential Tool on the Way to European Integration // Collection of scientific papers “Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine”. 2017. Vol. 5 (127). P. 79-83.
- Boryshkevych I. Methodology of Formation of Strategy of Development of Agricultural Enterprises // Effective Economics. 2018. № 4. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/pdf/4_2018/156.pdf.
- Yakubiv V., Boryshkevych I. and Pyatnychuk I. Strategic Analysis of Agricultural Enterprises in Ivano-Frankivsk Region // Actual problems of economic development of the region. 2018. Vol. 14. T 2. P. 16-24.
- Yakubiv V. and Boryshkevych I. Strategic Analysis of the Development of Renewable Energetics in the World and in Ukraine // Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University. 2018. Vol. 5. № 3-4. P. 33
- 10. Yakubiv V. and Boryshkevych I. Strategic Management as an Integral Component of Agricultural Enterprise Development // Actual problems of economic development of Ukraine in the conditions of integration: achievements and problems: materials of the all-Ukrainian scientific-practical Internet conference (19-22 October 2016). Kharkiv: 2016. P. 159-162.
Courses: Strategic Management, Management and Business Administration, HR-management, PR-management and Brand-management, Time-management and Office-management, Business-Ethics and Business-Communication
Organizing events: organizing and conducting a series of trainings for successful people during 2017-2019.
Participation in projects: participant in the project of the State Fund for Fundamental Research “DFFF-83” “Investigation of the strategic potential of renewable energy development on the basis of agriculture of Ukraine” (2018).
- Social Media Marketing course conducted by SMM School, 2016
- Training “Restaurant and Hotel Mathematics: Profitability Management”, organized by HoRes Pro, Lviv, June 29-30, 2017.
- Training “Project Management in the Game Industry” within the European GameHub project, February 12 – April 16, 2018.
- Training on Public Administration and Administration, conducted by experts of the Lesser School of Public Administration under the DOBRE program, September 13-14, 2018.
Тел: +38 (095) 867 84 11